Despite the market challenges, our agency has experienced an increasing volume of prospective buyers and sellers looking for professional representation. We have experienced daily walk-in traffic since we moved into the historic and award-winning Cook Building located at the prime corner of North Bend Way and Main Street in downtown North Bend.
As a result, we are seeking agents to join our office to greet walk-in customers, answer phones and receive online leads. At Cook Real Estate, we offer terrific benefits and an opportunity to work in one of the best located real estate offices in the Snoqualmie Valley. We have a steady stream of prospects needing your services!
For more information, call David Cook at 425.888.7774 or email:
to schedule a confidential interview.
Thank you for your consideration.
- 90/10 splits with no thresholds
- No monthly desk fees / No transaction fees
- Flexibility to set your own commission rates
- Active buyer, seller and rental leads
- Support for agents practicing residential, commercial and leasing
- Access to CBA®, CoStar® and Loopnet® multiple listing services
- Participate successfully in short sales, foreclosures, REO's & BPO's
- Earn referral commissions though our unique partnership with Suncadia®
- $1,000 recruiting commission credit when you refer a colleague to join
- Professional portrait taken
- High quality business cards provided
- Open House, directional and sold signage provided
- Agent biography, links and listings on our very popular real estate website featuring online prospect capture
- Agent only access to our proprietary admin site featuring HTML emails, HTML CMA Home Evaluations, marketing & sales tools and other agent resources
- E&O insurance provided
- Broker portion L&I insurance paid
- Transaction support
- Broker accessibility, training and close support
- Prime corner with high visibility and traffic
- Listings framed in our lighted windows
- Featured listings hung as 4' banners in our lighted windows
- Beautiful class A office space with reception area, conference room, open resource room and kitchen area.
- New desktop computers in shared workstations
- Wi-Fi and hard line internet access available
- Corporate email account with Microsoft Outlook and web access
- Free black & white copies and document scanning to PDF
- Refrigerated water and beverages available for your clients
- Keyless entry for easy office access
- Video surveillance and gated entry for agent safety
Download a printed version of this page by clicking here.
|Serving the Washington State communities of North Bend,
Snoqualmie, Fall City, Preston and other surrounding areas.|